1. Technical chart for major operations:
• Layout of building components (floors, walls, dividing walls);
• Engineering system installation (plumbing, heating, ventilation, cooling).
2. Final specification for all materials and equipment used (name, supplier, measuring unit, quantity, where used).
3. Certificates and passports (originals and certified copies) for all materials and equipment.
4. Certificates of inspection of concealed works All concealed works shall be photographed. Photographs shall document:
• the initial stage;
• the completion stage;
• the setup with reference to permanent constructions.
5. Piping test certificates (e.g. hydraulic tests).
6. Test certificates for electrical and low current switching circuits (gauging, wiring checkouts, etc)
7. General register (log) for building operations.
8. As-built drawings and plans of premises configuration after the work completion
9. As-built drawings and plans of pipelines (heating, water supply and sewerage).
10. As-built drawings of systems (ventilation and conditioning).
11. As-built drawings and plans of cable routes.
12. Protocols of intelligent systems individual and integrated tests (smart home, climate control, etc...).